osCommerce to PrestaShop Migration Module
Migrate OsCommerce to PrestaShop with the tool migrated few thousand OsCommerce stores successfully. Fast customer support service guarantee!
- PrestaShop modules partner creator
- SuperHero support
- #1 Shopping Cart Migration Provider on Addons Marketplace
- 100% Uptime
- 365 days free support
- Migration Assurance
- No Technical Skill Needed
- 24/7 Professional Support by Migrationpro experts
- 15 Days money-back guarantee
The process of migrating from OsCommerce to PrestaShop can be very tedious if you choose the wrong way to do it. In reverse, it will be effortless and speedy if you do it right. With MigrationPro, it only takes you three simple steps and a few hours to get your migration from OsCommerce to PrestaShop done. No technical skills are required, and we can guarantee a perfect result and the highest security. Still doubtful? Try our Demo now to see how easy the process can be, how well the tool can work!
OsCommerce to Prestashop migration provided by MigrationPro helps transfer your important data, including products, categories, customers, orders, and other related entities. The process will be completed automatically, securely, and accurately.
What data can be migrated from OsCommerce to PrestaShop
1. Products & Categories
General info: Name, Status, Description, Product ID, Reference and etc.
Product lines and advantages;
SEO settings: Meta title, Meta description, keywords, backlinks, reciprocal links, anchor text and etc.
Product images and category images: the main image and thumbnail images.
General information: order Ref, order ID, order status, prices, etc.; Payment;
General information: First name, last name, email, status, profile, language and etc.;
Passwords can be saved
Catalog price rules
Tax rules to apply taxes for products
6. Localization data
All SEO settings such as Meta title, Meta descriptions, Meta keywords, backlinks, reciprocal links, etc., are also migrated from your old shop to the new one. You can keep your high SEO ranking on Google and all other search engines.
12. Manufacturers, Attributes, and Features
- Migrate/transfer data osCommerce 1.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/transfer data osCommerce 2.x to PrestaShop 1.7
- Migrate/transfer data osCommerce 1.x to PrestaShop 1.6
- Migrate/transfer data osCommerce 2.x to PrestaShop 1.6
- Migrate/transfer data from many websites into 1 website (merge shops)
- Keep entity IDs on target shop
- Clear Target cart data before migration
- Display the percentage of the migration completion
- Support migrate multi-shops
- Migrate all entities images
- Resume/restart migration process anytime
- Keep customer passwords: allow customers to log into your new shop with their old account and password.
- Keep SEO ranking and redirect URLs: your website SEO ranking and redirect URLs are also unaffected during the migration.
- Install the module to the target PrestaShop (target shop)
From your website back office, navigate to “Modules > Modules/services” and click on “Upload a module” select the module installation file to upload, install then activate the module.
- Connect your OsCommerce (source shop)
Specify your current OsCommerce store URL. Download the Connection Bridge zip file and extract “connector” into Source OsCommerce root folder.
- Select the data to migrate
Choose the entities you want to migrate from OsCommerce to Prestashop. Languages and order status will be matched together in order to be displayed correspondingly in the new store.
- Launch your migration
Let's start the migration from OsCommerc to Prestashop. Once the migration process is kicked off, it will constantly run even when you refresh your browser. Your data will be moved to a new store as your expectation.
You might also like