WooCommerce To PrestaShop SEO Redirect Module
Redirecting between platforms can be hard if you don't use the right tools. Luckily, our WooCommerce to PrestaShop SEO Redirect tool makes it simple. This module allows you to make unlimited 301 redirections of migrated categories & products to optimize SEO of your website by keeping the link-juice flow to your website, page rank and the page position in search engines..
- PrestaShop modules partner creator
- SuperHero support
- #1 Shopping Cart Migration Provider on Addons Marketplace
- 100% Uptime
- 365 days free support
- Migration Assurance
- No Technical Skill Needed
- 24/7 Professional Support by Migrationpro experts
- 15 Days money-back guarantee
What this module does for you
This module allows you to make unlimited 301 redirections of migrated categories & products to optimize SEO of your website by keeping the link-juice flow to your website, page rank and the page position in search engines.
Optimize natural search (SEO) on all search engines Improve the SEO of your store by adding 301 redirects between old and new URLs and avoiding 404 errors! Easily and quickly redirect URL of migrated products or categories to your store.
Important: Our module is only able to redirect pages of the domain on which the module installed and SEO & URLs migrated using main Migration Module. If the old shop domain is different, it will not make redirect to the new shop domain. After the migration process, the new shop must work under old domain. Example: old shop is working under www.domain.com, the module installed www.domain.co.uk. It will not work. The new shop must be accessible under www.domain.com for to make redirect of migrated category & products.
- Enable/disable all redirects or only category or only product.
- Module does not modify the .htaccess file, the redirects are created directly in the code of the page and stored in the database.
- Makes unlimited redirect of migrated category and product.
- Multi-shop & Multilingual!
From your website back office, navigate to “Modules > Modules/services” and click on “Upload a module” select the module installation file to upload, install then activate the module.
- Optimized the redirection process
You might also like